Sunday 18 October 2015

SIGNING OFF- NAGARUR PADMA


Signing Off         

                                                       --NAGARUR.PADMA



I am thankful to everyone who have supported me in serving as Secretary of TWWA, APCO. I  am very happy to have got an opportunity for 3 more  years from 2012-2015  to render services to TWWA after my first tenure.
We all should  work in unity  for the growth of TWWA. TWWA is a  marvellous platform to GROW- G- For growth, R- For Relaxation, O- For Opportunity to show case our talents and to learn, W- To Win together as TWWA. We should have programmes  which  combine technology with creativity  to  reflect our Organization as well as Indian culture.


My best wishes  to the new Executive  body of TWWA.

16-10-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.